PERSONNEL TRACKING AND
VIPAS VIP PASS SYSTEM
VIPAS UHF PERSONNEL TRACKING SYSTEM
VIPAS UHF Personnel Tracking System is a solution that allows to observe movements of staff in a building or in a particular outdoor area.
RFID cards that contain chip, do not reqire batteries, defined as passive and compulsory to carry with will be provided to staff. Information of which personnel, at what date, at what time, at which location will be saved to the system by reading card without need to show card at created transition points.
GENERAL FEATURES OF THE SYSTEM
- Fast transition is provided without need for operations such as showing card, reading at created transition points and information of entry-exit is saved in real-time.
- You can find out for a personnel where was the last and how much time spent there.
- You may measure the efficiency of staff with man/hour based reporting.
- You may report absences, leave and leisure times of your staff.
- The system has a flexible structure that allows mobile and fixed read points to be created.
- The system is compatible with mobile devices that have IPHONE, IPAD, Android 4.0 and above Windows operating system.
Follow Your Personnel Based on Time and Location
VIPAS Personnel Tracking System is used to control and restrict of transitions at particular points.
Transition permits are defined at created gates to people who are registered in the system, alertsare given at unauthorized transitions.
To reach information of the location wherethe staff member was last seen, seenfrequency of a personnel at enter andexit points, how much time he spends indesignated locations will be possible in realtimethanks to this solution.
The System That Prevents Loss of Labour and Improves Efficiency!
VIPAS Personnel Tracking System is des igned to get information from anywhere and at anytimewith your mobile devices in real-time.
When you need a third-partyintegration, we work with you and your software provider and perform a custom design for you in Teknopalas.
Flexible Reporting System
You can simplify the administrative decision-making use of the statistics generated by produced reports.