PRODUCTION TRACKING AUTOMATION WITH RFID
THE PURPOSE OF THE SYSTEM
In today’s conditions, where efficiency has become the most important factor in achieving success, it has become an inevitable obligation for all companies to use technology in the most effective way to step forward in competition. EasyWork production tracking system aims to use time and workforce at every stage of production with minimum loss.
BENEFITS OF THE SYSTEM
- Making Products Traceable One By One
Thanks to the RFID tags placed on the products, each product will only have its own number such as the serial number, and thus, it can be tracked from the beginning to the end of the production without mixing with other products.
- The Label Will Not Have To Be Viewed By The Reader To Read The Products.
RFID tags to be affixed on products lined up on top of each other, side by side or in a box can be read remotely within the scope of RFID Readers.
- Instant Multiple Counting Instead of Counting One By One
During the displacement of the products, instead of being controlled manually and individually, they can be counted in multiple and instantaneous counts, preventing the loss of time during counting and control.
FULL Control at Every Stage of Production!
- Minimizing Human Errors
Elimination of the risk of incomplete or overcounting and faulty product entry and exit caused by human error
- Making Efficiency Instantly Measurable
Thanks to the readers to be placed on the production lines, the efficiency and instant status of each band can be viewed online
- Contribution to the Quality Control Process
Thanks to the written / readable dynamic structure of RFID tags, the information of each product is processed into the tags on them during their passage through the bands, thus avoiding the need for a separate workforce for quality control.
All production stages can be observed through a central system
- Contribution to Your Product Shopping with Sub-Industry
The entry of raw materials or partially processed sub-industry products into your business can be tracked and counted as pieces, parcels, IOTs, pallets or containers, and their integration into the ERP system can be performed online.
Full Control at Every Stage of Production!
Thanks to the System
- Products become traceable one by one.
- The label will not need to be seen by the reader to read the products.
- You will have the opportunity to count multiple times instead of counting one by one.
- Human-induced errors are minimized.
- Efficiency becomes instantly measurable.
- Contribution to your quality control process.
- With the sub-industry, your product purchases are contributed.
- Tracking of empty crates and pallets left out of production is provided.