- Smart Urbanism aims at economic development and a higher quality of life in urban areas. In order for cities to be more livable, they need not only environmental beauty but also useful. Basic words for this formation; economy, mobility, environment, people and life. When all these concepts come together, the concept of “Smart Urbanism” will provide the formation.
- Thus; A more livable, useful, innovative, environmentally friendly and solution-oriented environment will be created.
Radio Frequency Identification Devices can represent a prerequisite of RFID & IOT implementation. In addition, thanks to the tagging experience in various fields, it will enable to create follow-up and control projects. Thanks to RFID tags, the components to be used will be easily identified and integrated into the systems and a more effective use will be provided.
Virtualization of green spaces using RFID technology, sensors and mobile devices will lead to desktop use of urban green and provide real-time navigation through these areas.
Scope of application
- Traffic Signalization System
- Public Vehicle Tracking System
- Smart Waste Tracking System
- City Fixtures Dynamic Tracking
- Smart home systems
- ,Elderly Care at Home
- Safe Urbanism
- Smart Hospitals
- Hospital Asset Tracking
- Ambulance Equipment Tracking
- Blood Donation Centers Tracking
- Hospital Personnel Tracking
- Hospital Textile Hygiene Follow-up