PURPOSE OF WASTE PAPER MANAGEMENT AUTOMATION
Within the scope of Waste Paper Management Automation weighbridge automation All waste paper weighing and analysis processes, tracking and administrative reporting processes can be provided in an integrated manner with It will be pasted on the windows of all vehicles carrying waste paper With the help of RFID tags, the vehicles identified automatically are weighed unmanned, and all purchased tags The analysis processes of strong>waste papers will be recorded and monitored and controlled.
SOFTWARE OF WASTE PAPER MANAGEMENT AUTOMATION SCOPE
• User-friendly and flexible screen designs
• Inventory tracking through the processing of outgoing and incoming material records.
• Shipper information and report generation.
• Besides material and ratio table categories, other categories are available to maximize reporting capabilities.
• Material, carrier, supplier, etc. for each vehicle. setting fields as default.
• RFID possibility to manually select groups for non-reading situations.
• RFID vehicle tags burning module.
• Possibility of defining credit for weighing of vehicles.
• Stability settings to ensure consistency during weighing.
• Automatic taring.
•Creating and printing transfers for customers and prospects. • Easily convert transfers into orders and transactions.
• Storage and printing of addresses specific to a different order or transaction without charging to the carrier or account.
• An Excel, PDF, CSV, etc. of all screens. conversion into documents.
• Deactivation of unused material types.
• User customizable report screens.
Waste Paper Management Automation LIMIT SENSOR CONTROL
Waste Paper Management Automation,It is not allowed to weigh the vehicles that go out of the scale with the sensors placed on the borders of the scale. Human errors or abuses that may cause erroneous weighing are prevented.
Reportable Photo Recording Module
By taking photos of the vehicles from the front and back and associating them with the record, visual tracking of historical weighing is also provided.
Central Management Module
Thanks to the system’s superior synchronization infrastructure, all transactions carried out in many locations can be monitored, controlled and reported instantly from a single center.
After the weighing processes of the scrap papers purchased, moisture, foreign matter, etc. You can enter the analysis values either from the desktop application or from the mobile hand terminal in the field. You can obtain reports on all scrap papers subjected to analysis at any time, and thus turn your supplier transactions into administrative reports. The information entered by the experts who make the analysis is transferred to the desktop application instantly, you can minimize the time losses that may occur during the operations. Moisture, foreign matter, deduction, quantity, material type, invoice information etc. for all scrap paper purchased. You can collect many information such as under one roof and print out the reports you will create as you wish.
- Increased accuracy due to elimination of handwritten and hard-to-read receipts. Labor savings due to elimination of manual data entry.
- Improved control facility for easy retrieval of stored receipt data.
- Improved customer service thanks to accurate and easy-to-read receipts.
- Obtaining instant work/weight totals on receipts.
- Eliminate wasted search time for lost receipts.
REPORTING OPTIONS OF WASTE PAPER MANAGEMENT AUTOMATION
You can generate hundreds of different reports for the time intervals you want with the various filters you will create. You can easily monitor the status of your company instantly with dozens of graphic report options on the basis of suppliers, customers and materials. With web-based reporting, authorized users can receive reports via internet browsers without the need to install any program.
FULL IMPORT/EXPORT MODULE
Weighbridge Automation allows full data transfer so that you can carry out your operations in the most efficient way. This prevents the same information being entered twice for the transfer of data between your accounting program and weighbridge software.
Unlimited Export possibilities.
Replaceable file Export naming.
Programmable Export destinations (floppy disk, usb flash drive etc) including local folder, network folder and local media.
Comma, tab, or user-defined delimiters.
Date and recording interval parameters.
Multiple file format options (CSV, XLS, PDF, etc.)
• Ability to send/update data from remote locations to the central office and transfer data from remote locations to the center
• Security management with users’ login using the defined user name and password
• Restricting vehicles by optionally looking at the load information on the weight form
• Weighing recording with the Reportable Photo Recording Module associated photo shoot; Ability to see the vehicle, driver, load, weighing moment in the desired detail on the report screen
• Printing and viewing independently for each record • Recording all the details of the transaction (record update, deletion, addition, etc.) in the background
Waste Paper Management Automation BENEFITS
The system pays for itself in 12-18 months, thanks to reducing labor costs and increasing office efficiency. Updating tare weights etc. at the location of the scale during weighing by the loading operators. minimizing the time they spend on transactions to provide better customer service at low cost by extending operation times without additional labor costs.