RFID And IOT System In Healthcare Industry
Teknopalas RFID and IOT Systems
Many sectors use it for different purposes. Teknopalas RFID hospital tracking systems, which we aim to use in hospitals, which is one of our more than 500 projects that we have implemented, make the monitoring, control and safety of newborn babies, patients, personnel and inventories much faster and easier. As we all know closely in the health sector, time means life. . That’s why in today’s world, digital solutions make a big difference in the field of health.
Currently, physically checking the inventory is usually done once or twice a year after hours or even days of effort, and the results are still inconclusive.
Searching for inventory, staff or patients is risky when even seconds are critical to patient life. A doctor or nurse needs to know where their equipment is at all times. Unfortunately, many doctors and nurses spend time in a hospital looking for the pieces of equipment they need to treat a patient.
TEKNOPALAS BENEFITS OF RFID HOSPITAL TRACKING SYSTEMS
- It automates processes and minimizes human errors.
- Fixtures are used with the most accurate efficiency. The number of lost and misplaced fixtures is reduced.
- Counts are made much faster and with Teknopalas RFID tracking systems, up-to-date and most accurate inventory information can be viewed at any time.
- It is ensured that the wanted fixture or person is found much faster.
- The maintenance and calibration of the fixtures are checked and the relevant persons are informed periodically. Maintenance teams can thus focus on checking and repairing.
- Unauthorized entries and exits of fixtures are prevented.
- Monitoring and control of patients can be done much faster and easier. Patient safety is increased.
- With Teknopalas’s special RFID label designs, you can find solutions with a wide range of labels that can be applied to all inventories such as plastic, metal, sensitive, small and large.
- With Teknopalas Active RFID technology, the location information of the fixtures is obtained instantly. Especially in actively moving fixtures, location detection provides great convenience. In an emergency, the nearest fixture is easily found. In addition, the alarm system is activated in case of unauthorized exit of the fixtures against possible theft. In this way, better quality management of hospital processes is ensured.
- Since the number of devices and equipment can be controlled continuously, the purchase of surplus fixtures is prevented. Thus, the purchasing processes proceed in a controlled manner. With this savings, better healthcare becomes much more affordable.
- The productivity of the staff is increased, the time that the staff takes care of the patients increases, the waiting time of the patients is reduced and the patient satisfaction increases significantly.
- Patient records can be better kept and therefore patient care can be taken to a whole new level.
RFID And IOT IN Healthcare IndustryEmine Karataş
IMMEDIATELY FOR DEMOS OF PRODUCTS AND SOLUTIONS AT OUR R&D CENTER
On the one hand, while you sip your coffee, on the other hand, RFID & WE INVITE YOU TO OUR R&D Center to visit our DEMO AREAS, where you can observe our products and solutions for IOT Technology!